Follow these normal base makeup step would create a perfect, long lasting, sheer, flawless complexion.
1. Basic skincare (Cleansing, toning & moisturizing)
2. Makeup Base(Even skin tone, smooth skin)
3. Foundation(Moisturizing & even skin tone)
4. Concealer(Camouflage dark circles, spots & acne marks)
5. Loose Powder(Set Makeup to be long lasting)
1. After cleansing and toning, smooth on a lightweight moisturizer and wait a few minutes for it to absorb.
2. Smooth makeup base with your fingers and palm. Your finger is the best tool to smooth base on face with heat, to make it long lasting, press your palm on the face to warm the base.
3. With the help of base, foundation could be smoothed easily by using fingers or foundation brush or sponge.
a. Apply with finger & sponge would keep your foundation long lasting:
When using creamy or stick foundation, dampen a makeup sponge and squeeze out excess water before application. For liquid foundation, no need to damp sponge anymore, pour a nickel-size amount of liquid foundation into your palm and dip in the thin end of the sponge. Beginning at the forehead, spread the foundation in thin layers using short, downward strokes (so the fine hairs on cheeks lie smooth). Blend well into the hairline and under the jaw to avoid a maskline look. Although more foundation is needed with sponge, tiny pores could also be covered easily.
b. Apply with foundation brush achieve flawless skin with ultra thin layer of foundation
After whole face application from the top and inner direction with the brush, sweep just the right amount of foundation onto only the areas of the face requiring perfecting, then blend with a sponge. Be aware to smooth evenly with patient, a thin layer of flawless foundation would be achieved.
4.Cover red spots and undereye circles with concealer that matches your foundation. Use a pointy brush to dab a thick formula onto blemishes, use the remaining foundation on the sponge to press the blemish until it is camouflaged. With a flat brush or fingertip, stipple a few dots of creamy concealer under the eyes, stopping short of the outer corners. Blend well.
5. Dip a large, fluffy brush in loose powder, shake off excess, and swipe over from the T-zone, under the eyes and other parts of the face. Or use a furry sponge to press loose powder all over the face.
Please select location
and then reference currency.
Only U.S. dollars and H.K. dollars are accepted as transaction
All others currencies are for reference only. * details *Save % - the discount % base on the RRP with existing selling price **Total sales last year
Sasa.com - the ultimate online beauty & health shop
Sasa.com offers around-the-clock access to the best beauty and health products – and we ship worldwide. Skincare, fragrance, makeup, slimming, haircare, nailcare, bath and body care, health and beauty supplements, and men's products - it's all here.
We offer famous brands, as well as quality niche brands to cater for your special beauty needs. And to help you decide, we feature beauty tips and articles on the latest beauty trends, techniques and products. Subscribe to our e-newsletter or visit often for special promotions. Join our Sa Sa VIP programme for an extra 5% discount off our already great prices. And earn Bonus Points good for free redemptions.
Sasa.com is a member of Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, a leading cosmetic retailing and beauty services group in Asia, and is listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (Stock code: 178).