International Region 2 (OUTSIDE Hong Kong, Mainland China, Australia, New Zealand, USA & International Region 1)
* Please see Shipping Methods section for more details.
Note: For any free shipping special offer shall be subject to its Terms and Conditions which will prevail if there is inconsistency between the terms of the free shipping special offer and these Terms.
Image for reference only. The product size and colour shown may differ to the actual product.
Children age 0-12 years old are the golden period for brain development. During this critical stage, parents must seize the opportunity to provide the best nutrient for their children. Fish oil contains Omega-3, DHA & EPA, which is made of deep-sea fatty fish, i.e. salmon, tuna and meckerel, etc. Omega-3, DHA & EPA have the benefits to improve brain, eyesight, learning, memory, concentration and control of temper. Meanwhile, it may also help to strengthen the health of immunity, trachea and heart. Normally, it is not easy to take this kind of fish in daily diet, hence the children may not have sufficient Omega-3 in-take. A perfect solution is to take fish oil products for Omega-3 supplements. With such a variety of choices in market, what would be the best way to choose? SmartFish Creamy Fish Oil has emerged to be the best choice. It is produced with Norwegian salmon, which is of high quality of absorbable fish oils. Its taste and presentation are well accepted by children and have gained the vote of confidence by parents:
1. SmartFish is the only patented emulsified fish oil. The absorption of Omega-3 is 60% higher than Fish Oil capsules. It is easier to take in the form of small snacks, instead of swallowing medicinal type of capsules. Hence, it is recommended to younger children from one year old.
2. Each sachet contains 600mg of Omega-3, 180mg of DHA, 160mg of EPA, which is sufficient for one-day dietary requirement of children
3. The eating methods could be adapted to individual choice. By adding natural Lemon + Apricot flavor with creamy texture, it can be squeezed directly into mouth, or spread onto biscuits, bread or mixing with yogurt.br>
4. SmartFish is manufactured in Finland under the international BRC requirements and certified by SGS Hong Kong to be free from heavy metals, melamine and harmful materials. The product complies with non-GMO genetic free production process with premium quality proven, without added sugar, colouring, yeast or gluten.。
5. Aluminum foil packing is convenient for single-sachet consumption, effective to protect from light and oxygen, and to ensure proper hygiene as well as convenience.ul>
Many parents mixed up between Fish Liver Oil and Fish Oil. Fish Liver Oil is produced by Cod fish liver, which is supplemented with Vitamin A & D for bone and teeth growth, yet they should not exceed the recommended daily intake quantity, otherwise the accumulation inside body may affect proper growth. Fish Oil is extracted from deep-sea fatty fish, i.e. salmon, tuna and meckerel, etc., providing Omega-3 including DHA, EPA & DPA, etc. These essential fatty acids are valuable to the development of brain, eyesight and general health. The nutrient value for Fish Oil and Fish Liver Oil are totally different that should be considered separately.
how to use it
Tear open a small opening on one side of the aluminum foil, squeeze the outer pack to eject the Creamy Fish Oil directly into the mouth, or put onto a teaspoon for delivery. They can also paste on the biscuits, breads, or mix with yogurt or ice-cream for swallowing.
- - One year old or above can take one sachet daily
- For individuals with learning difficulties can take 2-3 sachets daily
Packing: One box of 28-aluminum foiled sachets. Each sachet weighs 5gm, containing 600mg of Omega-3 (including 180mg of DHA, 160mg of EPA and 70mg of DPA)
I give this to my 22 months old baby in the mornings with breakfast, she has a little taste of it first and would then say "more"... It is finished in no time and it seems to provide her with the extra boost that she needs each day. Will continue to use this product.
Review contents reflect the views and opinions of individual participants only and not those of Sasa.com or its associated companies. Sasa.com reserves the right to delete any reviews it believes are unsuitable in content.
The Sasa.com bears no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for reviews.
Please select location
and then reference currency.
Only U.S. dollars and H.K. dollars are accepted as transaction
All others currencies are for reference only. * details
Sasa.com - the ultimate online beauty & health shop
Sasa.com offers around-the-clock access to the best beauty and health products – and we ship worldwide. Skincare, fragrance, makeup, slimming, haircare, nailcare, bath and body care, health and beauty supplements, and men's products - it's all here.
We offer famous brands, as well as quality niche brands to cater for your special beauty needs. And to help you decide, we feature beauty tips and articles on the latest beauty trends, techniques and products. Subscribe to our e-newsletter or visit often for special promotions. Join our Sa Sa VIP programme for an extra 5% discount off our already great prices. And earn Bonus Points good for free redemptions.
Sasa.com is a member of Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, a leading cosmetic retailing and beauty services group in Asia, and is listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (Stock code: 178).